Fees are per age group;
Bumble Bees 0-2yrs
Butterflies 3yrs and above
10% discount for siblings - to be applied to the eldest sibling's account.
Three hours minimum per day with flexible hours - not to be taken over lunch period e.g. 11:30-2:30
Carden pick-up £5.40 per hour
Our prices include;
- Lunch, tea, drinks & snacks
- Milk supplied by 'Cool Milk'
We ask you to provide;
- Formula milk
- Nappies, wipes & any cream
- Also, a spare set of clothes is always a good idea!
Are you entitled to a fully funded place for your 2 year old?
2 year funding is set at 570 hours of fully funded childcare per year. It is quick & easy to find out if you are entitled. Just follow this simple guide
- apply online at www.brighton-hove.gov.uk/fis
- fill in the 'two year application form'
- if you are eligible then you will be provided with an e number to give to your chosen childcare provider
It's as simple as that. So see if you are eligible today!
Are you entitled to 30hrs funding?
- see www.childcarechoices.gov.uk to check your eligibility
You must revalidate your code every 3 months
If you are new to 30 hours you must apply by the end of the term to be valid for the next term.